Hello, PSL lovers we determined that most of you want to know about PSL player’s stats that they performed last year just for checking their ability. So again we are here with an Islamabad United, player Hussain Talat performance in PSL 5.
Basically, Hussain belongs to the city of Lahore. But from few years in PSL, he is playing from the team of Islamabad United. In PSL 2020, he performed from Islamabad United, and in PSL 2021, he is also playing from Islamabad United. He is an all-rounder and a good batsman. The detail of Hussain Talat performance in PSL 2020 is given in brief detail below here.
Related: PSL 2021 schedule with Full Details
Hussain Talat Performance In PSL 5
In PSL 5 he performed only in 5 matches out of 10. The detail of Hussain Talat performance in PSL 2020 about 5 matches is given below.
- In his 1st match which was also the 1st match of PSL 5 against Quetta Gladiators, he scored 19 runs on 22 balls. And he can’t bowl in this match.
- In his 2nd match which was the 5th match of PSL 2020 against Multan Sultan, he can’t face any ball. However, in bowling, he conceded 10 runs on 6 balls and get 0 wickets.
- In his 3rd match which was the 7th match of PSL 5 against Lahore Qalandars, he scored 5 runs on 7 balls. And in bowling, he conceded 24 runs on 12 balls and got 0 wickets.
- In his 4th match which was the 17th match of PSL 2020 against Lahore Qalandars, he can’t face any ball. And in this match, he also can’t bowl.
- In his last and 5th match which was the 28th match of PSL 5 against Karachi Kings, he scored 37 runs on 30 balls. However, in bowling, he can’t bowl in this match.
This was the detail about Hussain Talat performance in PSL 2020 that he showed last year. And we hope he will show better performance in PSL 2021. Our best wishes are with him. You can also check detail about PSL’s Top expensive players by clicking here.