Hello, cricket lovers, we are here again with an out-class batsman performance. Yes, we are talking about Sohaib Maqsood. Basically, he belongs to the city of Multan. He played in PSL 2019, from the team of Peshawar Zalmi. But in 2021 he is playing from the team of Multan Sultans. Here is a brief detail about Sohaib Maqsood performance in PSL 2019.
Related: PSL 2021, schedule with full details
Sohaib Maqsood Performance In PSL 4
In PSL 2019, he played from Peshawar Zalmi. But in PSL 2021, Multan Sultans selected him as a batsman. He is a right-handed batsman. Here is full detail about Sohaib Maqsood performance in PSL 2019, which he has shown.
In 2019, Peshawar Zalmi won the PSL. And in this PSL Sohaib Maqsood, performed only in 5 matches out of 10. As a batsman, he performed only batting.
- In his 1st match which was the 3rd match of PSL 2019, against Quetta Gladiators, he scored 26 runs on 29 balls.
- In his 2nd match which was the 30th match of PSL 4, against Karachi Kings, he scored 12 runs on 9 balls.
- However, in the Qualifier match against Quetta Gladiators, he scored 7 runs on 7 balls.
- After winning in Qualifier match Peshawar Zalmi, performed in eliminator match against Islamabad United, and he scored 4 runs on 6 balls. And Peshawar Zalmi won this match.
- In the final Peshawar Zalmi, was performing against Quetta Gladiators. And in this match, he scored 20 runs on 20 balls. And Peshawar Zalmi won the final of PSL 2019.
That was the performance of Sohaib Maqsood, which he has shown in PSL 2019. And now in PSL 2021, he selected by the team of Multan Sultans. And we hope he will show his best in PSL 2021.
On this platform, you can also get information about the top expensive players of PSL 2021, by clicking here.