Here in this post, all cricket fans and lovers find full highlights match between New Zealand and England with images and video. This match will be an amazing match.
Related:- ICC T20 World Cup Schedule PDF Download
This Place Cricket Worlds.Net is the right place for those, whose searching for this amazing match that results from England thrash New Zealand by 108 runs.
11 Players From The Both Teams
New Zealand :
Kane Williamson (Captain), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, James Neesham, Henry Nicholls.
Related: BPL Schedule PDF 2022
Eoin Morgan(captain), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Jason Roy, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root
Match Summary ( Eng Vs NZ ICC CWC )
- As from the match starting, England won the toss and elected to bat first, the whole team playing well against New Zealand.
- England team know if this match loses from the NZ then this will be disqualified from the mega event Cricket World Cup.
- So, Eng team played well and made runs 305 and 8 players out, but played complete 50 overs, so this team gave a huge target to the opposite team.
- England team had great effort and hardworking for winning this game because this will be the last chance for England to qualify.
- On the other hand, all team out of New Zealand just 186 runs under 45 overs. Top batting order flopped of this team, so hardly 100runs. So middle order players made runs but they also failed for chasing this huge target.
England Players Score Board-Batsman
- Johnny Bairstow 106 Runs
- Jason Roy 60
- Eion Margon 42
England Players Score Board-Bowlers
- Mark wood 3/34
- Ben Stokes 1/10
- Jofra Archer 1/17
NZ Players Score Board-Batsman
- Tom Lithium 57 runs
- Ross Taylor 28
- Kane Williamson 27
NZ Players Score Board-Bowlers
- James Neesham 2/41
- Matt Henry 2/54
- Trent Boult 2/56
England Vs NZ Match Highlights
Here in this section, I will give here full big match highlights between New Zealand Vs England.