It is India vs. Bangladesh. The Asian Tigers are about to go head-to-head on 19 October. If you want to read about who will win this match, how you can watch the live streaming, and the highlights of this match, this is the article. There will be a video under this paragraph as well. Read the entire article to learn what the CricketWorlds team says about this match.
India is enjoying an unbeaten World Cup so far. They have played against Australia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. These were some heavy-duty matches. But India kept their cool and has been unbeaten. Things will possibly go in a similar direction for them.
Bangladesh only had some luck against Afghanistan. Since then, they have been beaten harshly by England and New Zealand. This is a chance for them to break the jinx.
PREVIEW – Bangladesh vs India Cricket World Cup 2023
|Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune|
|Match||Bangladesh vs India|
|Match time||2 p.m IST|
|Date||19 October 2023|
|Umpires||– Adrian Holdstock|
– Richard Kettleborough
|TV Umpire||Kumar Dharmasena|
|Reserve Umpire||Marais Erasmus|
|Match Referee||Andy Pycroft|
Bangladesh cricket fans can watch this match on Ghazi TV and Toffee app. Toffee recently signed a deal to provide live streaming in the Asia Cup. The streaming quality from them has been phenomenal.
All Indian fans should honestly go and watch the matches in the stadiums. These stadiums have been empty. Come on, Indians, we thought you were crazy for cricket. Where are you?
Pakistan cricket fans have different options. A Sports, Shoq App, Daraz App, and Tamasha App and their website. These are different options that cricket lovers from Pakistan can adopt for live streaming.
307 is the average score in the ODIs since 2015. It seems like 300 is the new 250 in the ODI cricket. So you can’t say the pitch favours batters too much if the score is 300. However, the pacers get more help than the spinners, whatever that help is on the pitch. The change of pace from the bowlers will do wonders. This makes Mustafizur Rahman a lot more dangerous in this match.
For batters, the game is the same. But let’s talk about the bowlers. Spinners do not get that much help. However, the bowlers who have good, slower ones and can bowl cutters will get a lot more wickets. Also, the pacers must judge which patch will give them more pace and bounce. Imagine one ball skidding quickly, while the other balls hang low. Bumrah and Mustafizur will have a lot to figure out. Taskin Ahmad will be the dark horse.
The Indian cricket team is going to win this match. Bangladesh have almost no chance in this match.
Shubhman Gill is back in the squad, and Rohit Sharma is in form. Virat Kohli is a land mine that will explode whenever a bowler steps on it. If you talk about their bowlers, Jasprit Bumrah has the time of his life during this tournament.
Shakib has been brilliant so far. However, the other players have been performing here and there. Shanto and Mehidy will have an essential role in this match.
Considering all the factors, you can say that it is harder for Bangladesh to win this won.
Bangladesh won the toss, and they chose to bat first. This is going to be an interesting one. Bangladesh has to score more than 300 runs. The worst part is that Shakib Al Hasan couldn’t be a part of this crucial match due to injury.
|Rohit Sharma||Taksin Ahmad|
|Shubhman Gill||Litton Das|
|Virat Kohli||Mehidy Hasan Mirza|
|Shreyas Iyer||Najmul Hossain Shanto|
|KL Rahul||Towhid Hirdoy|
|Hardik Pandya||Mushfiqur Raheem|
|Shardul Thakur||Nasum Ahmad|
|Jasprit Bumrah||Mustafizur Rahman|
|Mohammad Siraj||Hasan Mahmud|
|Kuldeep Yadav||Shoriful Islam|
First Innings – Bangladesh
|BANGLADESH 256-8 (50 overs)|
|Litton Das 66 (82)||Ravindra Jadeja 2-38|
|Tanzid Hasan 51 (43)||Jasprit Bumrah 2-41|
|Mahmudullah 46 (36)||Mohammed Siraj 2-60|
|TARGET||257 from 50 overs|
- This is a below-par score on a Pune pitch, but props to Bangladesh’s lower order to score some swift runs to keep the hopes alive.
- Taksin Ahmad and Litton Das showed why they are one of the best players in the tournament for Bangladesh. Taksin knew the skipper wasn’t in the squad this time. Hence, he stepped up and has shown he can replace Tamim Iqbal if Bangladesh spends enough time grooming him for the future.
- Litton Das played some fearless cricket and scored 66 runs against one of the best bowlers in this tournament.
- There is an injury scare for India as their premium allrounder, Hardik, got injured and couldn’t bowl more than 3 balls this entire match. India has to look for a viable replacement for him if it takes longer to recover from this injury.
- The middle order collapsed cheaply as Jadeja, Siraj and Thakur took wickets in the middle overs.
- Kudos to Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah to score some quick runs. Things could have been a lot worse for India when these two were settled.
- However, Bumrah stepped up and took their wickets, saving Indian batters a lot of work in the second innings.
Second Innings – India
|INDIA 261-3 (41.3 overs)|
|Virat Kohli 103 (97)||Mehidy Hasan Miraz 2-47|
|Shubman Gill 53 (55)||Hasan Mahmud 1-65|
|Rohit Sharma 48 (40)||Mustafizur Rahman 0-29|
|RESULT||India won by 7 wickets with 51 balls at hand|
- This was India’s show today. Whether it was with the bat or with the ball, India has dominated. The ground was echoing with the chants of INDIA and whoever was batting or bowling. Utter domination from the Indian batting side.
- The chase started with an 88-run opening partnership, but Hasan Mahmood got Rohit on a short ball, leaving Rohit on 48, two runs short a fifty.
- After that Shubhman scored a fifty. Well, at least one opener crossed that mark.
- But the highlight of the show is Virat Kohli. King Kohli has finally entered the scene with a ton. This pretty much cemented India’s place in the winning spot. To be honest, Bangladesh was never in the scene after the batters smashed the bowlers out of the park. A great win by India.
Man of the match
Virat Kohli has to be the man of the match today. That’s it, that is the line for this paragraph. You don’t really have to say anything else when Kohli scores. It is self-explanatory what the Kohli-Dominance is all about.